Our landlord representation brokerage team works on behalf of owners and landlords and provide value in addition to searching out and signing a tenant. We develop a strategic marketing plan that positions the property in the marketplace to attract the tenants that will achieve your overall goals.
1. Know your competition. How can you tell if a listing broker is performing at your property? Understanding your competition is key to performing in the marketplace and providing you with a frame of reference. We’ll outline your competition’s by location, amenities, and rental rates and provide regular status reports comparing your building’s performance with competitors in the market. Benchmarking our performance will allow us to tweak any marketing strategies as necessary.
2. Positioning matters. A property is only as strong as its positioning. Commercial buildings can blend together to and many tenants make their decision based on price. Our philosophy of finding and promoting any differences from the competition can help overcome price objection.
3. Aggressive target marketing. Frequent warm-calling, custom marketing flyers, social media outreach and e-mail campaigns.
4. Leasing services. We will work with you and your legal counsel to negotiate and optimize business and legal terms and prepare proposals and counterproposals.
5. Instant Updates. We create a website for your listing that provides you with access to instant updates on our progress and results for your listing.
Peachtree Commercial Real Estate provides comprehensive landlord representation solutions for your commercial real estate assets. Contact us today at 404-937-6556 to find out more about how we can help.